Nordljud in partnership with JMG, is proud to host a talk with senior radio strategist and the European Broadcastin Union’s Head of Radio – Edita Kudlacova! From working with international collaborations and as head of creative producer at Czech public service radio, Edita Kudlacova got chosen to be the Head of Radio at EBU, which works to connect all public service companies in Europe. In her current position she coordinates audio producers, and international institutions on everything radio & audio related.You might have heard of the EBU for being the organisational machine behind international events such as the ’Eurovision Song Contest’ or the ’Vienna New Year’s Concert’ – but what do they do beyond that and how do they work?Working collaboratively across borders has many advantages and surpassing the cultural differences at interpersonal level and organisational differences at institutional level is part of Edita Kudlacova’s everyday workline.Find out more about the European Broadcasting Union, the collaborations within radio across Europe and more in this upcoming ’Nordljud Talks’ event!
– WHEN: 20/04/2022 – 18:00 CET
– WHERE: Zoom (link via email the day before the event)
– FORMAT: The talk will last around 90 minutes and will be held digitally.
– LANGUAGE: English.
– MODERATORS: Alex Maxia & David Haas.
– PARTICIPANTS: Event is open for all Studentradio broadcasters and members in the Nordic countries and to all students, staff and alumni of JMG (Gotenburg University’s Journalism school).** Last day to sign up: 18/04/2022 **
Do you have any questions? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is proudly supported by Nordic Culture Point.
Sign up here: https://forms.gle/kbcvTkNZY4k9NMiT9